We are aware of our social responsibility as a company, and the personal information of our customers that we keep in our business activities ("(Information about individuals, specific individuals based on the name, date of birth, and other descriptions contained in the information." (Including those that can be easily collated with other information to identify a specific individual.) ”), The handling is entrusted by the customer. We believe that protecting personal information and the personal information of all concerned parties and striving to comply with laws and regulations and other norms are the basis of our business activities.
Consent to provide personal information
1. We will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply if the following cases apply. We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms.
・ When requested by a public institution such as a court or police based on laws and regulations
・ When there are special provisions in the law
・ When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and the consent of the person cannot be obtained.
2. When a customer requests disclosure of personal information, we will only disclose it if we can confirm that we are the person.
We use personal information for the following purposes.
1. We will use your contact information such as your name, address and phone number to ship products to you and to charge you for it. In addition, we may use payment information such as bank accounts specified in connection with billing.
2. In order to contact and confirm the contents of your order and delivery method, contact information such as your name, address, e-mail address, type and quantity of the ordered product, billing amount, etc. I will use.
3. We will use the history of use and contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address in order to inform you of our campaigns, products, and services.
4. In order to improve our service, we will use the opinions and usage history received from our customers.
5. We will use your contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address in order to respond to your requests and inquiries. In order to refuse the use of the service to those who order products for improper purposes, the name, address, type of product ordered, etc. of the customer regarding the transaction judged to have been used for improper purposes We will provide information such as quantity and billing amount to our designated credit information agency.
Furthermore, 1. We will limit the use of personal information to only employees who need it for business purposes, create rules regarding the storage and management of media containing personal information, and take preventive measures to protect personal information.
2. Regarding personal information stored in the system, we will prepare an account and password so that only employees who need it for business can use it, and manage access authority. In addition, we will strictly manage your account and password so that they will not be leaked or lost.
3. Your personal information will be stored from the time of membership registration to the time of withdrawal, and will be destroyed at any time after the withdrawal process is completed.
4. Regarding the acquired personal information, we will take necessary and appropriate measures for the prevention and correction of leakage, loss or damage, and other safety management of personal information. We will not lend or sell personal information handled by our company to a third party such as a list trader, or any similar act.
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing your browser settings. You can also delete the cookie information stored in the folder. (However, if you disable or delete cookies, you may not be able to use some of the functions of this site.) If you do not know how to disable or delete cookies in your browser, please use your browser. Please check the help function of.